It is understood that a $25 enrollment fee (per Degree) and $25.00 per month tuition is required to enroll, and continue my enrollment, in the College of the Sacred Mists and complete my training. There are no refunds. It is understood that monthly tuitions are only available for PayPal tuition submission subscribers, and that by opting to submit tuitions via Money Order requires semi-annual prepayment of tuition fees. It is understood that each Degree/segment of training is a minimum of a One Year and One Day time requirement. With this tuition you will receive:
- Access to our comprehensive Online Wiccan Degree Training for the course you have enrolled in, which will lead you toward Ordination as a Wiccan High Priest or Priestess.
- Access to our large and wonderful online Wiccan College Student Communities (very busy and interactive message board mailing lists and chat rooms)
- Access to our ever-growing online Book of Shadows.
- A personal mentor who will help guide you and provide you with one-on-one assistance as you begin your Path within Sacred Mists.
- A beautiful custom Certificate of Degree Attainment, e-mailed to you upon completion of each Degree, from The College of the Sacred Mists which is the teaching extension of the Coven of the Sacred Mists. This gorgeous certificate can be easily printed out on heavy parchment and is suitable for framing.
- Homework and Final Exam grading, and personal assistance with lessons and learning to aid your knowledge base and experience.
- Online Rituals, Degree Initiations, Study Halls and an array of fun get-togethers and events that take place in our chat rooms and message boards.
- Ability to join one or more of our many Student groups, including the Sacred Mists Psychic and Divinatory Alliance, the Sacred Mists Healing Guild, the Sacred Mists Facilitator and Leadership Circle and the Sacred Mists Student Council.
- The Sacred Mists Student Newsletter, often comprising over 30 full-color pages in each issue. Downloadable and published at each Sabbat (8 times per year).
- Access to our interactive and in-depth extension classes. These are ongoing and inclusive of your tuitions! These classes include subjects such as Tarot, Potion Craft, Candle Making and Magick, Kitchen Witchcraft, Healthy Witches, Reading Room, Scrying, Pendulum Use, Runes, Palmistry, Chakras, Ogham, Astrology, Numerology and many more.
It is understood that no part of these courses,
associated literature, documents, emails, or other Sacred Mists proprietary
information or authored correspondence may be reproduced in any
way, shape or form without the express written permission of the founders of
Sacred Mists. This
includes printing the pages for use other than your own personal college notebook,
copying/pasting them to anywhere, linking to individual pages on our website,
placing them in any form within articles or printed material or sharing the
information herein on the World Wide Web, etc.
It is understood that the username and password that each student is issued will never be given out, shared or otherwise distributed.
It is understood that every student enrolled in the College must respect and uphold the anonymity of each student (as well as the High Priestess, or anyone associated with the College) to others outside of these virtual walls. We are here in Perfect Love and Perfect Trust, and upon entry you are being brought into the safety of our existing Circle. Student privacy is of utmost importance to us. Failure to adhere to this policy is grounds for immediate removal from the College.
It is understood that each student must be a member of the college community (mailing list/e-Group) to be kept up to date on certain issues within the college, at minimum. You should submit your request to join the main Sacred Mists online community immediately after you receive your Welcome Letter with Access information. This information is sent to you after your enrollment has been processed. Full instructions on how to go about joining the communities will be within your Welcome email.
It is understood that each student must check the college message boards and announcement page at least once a week to be kept up to date on things that aren't posted to the mailing list. We do encourage more participation than this, as part of your training and experience.
It is understood that no persons under the age of 18 may enroll in the College of the Sacred Mists without the express written permission of their parent/guardian. This permission must be received in writing and verified by Sacred Mists before your enrollment will be processed. Students under the age of 16 may only enroll if accompanied by an adult parent or guardian enrollment.
It is understood that each homework assignment will be completed on an individual basis. Though lessons may be discussed on the mailing list and/or forum, the direct exchange of answers is prohibited and is grounds for removal from the college.
The College retains the right to suspend or permanently remove any Student at anytime should it be felt that a Student is hindering the learning process of other students within the College, or significantly hindering the ability of the High Priestess or Instructors to effectively guide the circle within a supportive learning environment. Grievances can be addressed to Sacred Mists Headmistress, Lady Raven Moonshadow, or to the Grievance Committee.
It is understood that upon submitting your enrollment form, enrollment fee and/or tuition that there are no refunds issued at any time, for any reason. Additionally, all cancellations must be received via email on or before the 5th day of the month, or your tuitions for that month are due and payable in full.
Upon notification of cancellation, your departure will be immediately processed
and access to all areas of the program will be removed.
It is understood that should you leave the College for any reason at any time, it is at the discretion of the High Priestess as to your ability to re-enroll. It is further understood that should you remain away for longer than 6 months time, you will have to start your Degree program over from the beginning of the Degree in which you departed. Should you remain away for longer than 1 years' time, it is understood that you may have to begin your training again from beginning, at the High Priestess' discretion.
It is understood that each Wiccan Degree Training Course requires a minimum of 1 year and 1 day of enrollment and study (Adept and Elder Courses may require a minimum of 2 years of study).
It is understood that you must attend online Sacred Mists Sabbat rituals as often as possible during your enrollment and training and that you must attend at least 3 per Degree in order to attain each Degree and move forward in your training.
It is understood that participation in Degree Initiations is optional, and available only to those that choose to Initiate into the Sacred Mists Tradition. Training is always available to those that do not wish to do so, however some training within Sacred Mists is only available to those who choose to follow the Tradition.
Anyone found in violation of any of these terms and conditions will be subject to immediate dismissal from the College of the Sacred Mists without refund.